Friday, May 13, 2011

Perfect Attendance and Happy Girls

Kelsey received the perfect attendance award at dance class! When we first started dance last August, I seriously doubted that we would make every single one, but somehow we did it. We only have one more week left and then her big recital!

Megan has been the most smiley baby lately. She is so attentive to what is going on around her lately and gets this big grin when something excites her. I love it!

Kelsey was really excited to get out her barbies today. She is getting more creative with them and has them sit at the table to eat and drive their cars around.

The other night it was beautiful outside and the girls and I played while Daddy mowed the lawn. Lucky girls, right? Kelsey liked blowing bubbles the best, but also wanted to play soccer and golf. Megan mostly just chilled in her car seat, but she didn't seem to mind. She was content as could be watching Kelsey.

No comments: