What's new with Megan?
*She has about 10 feedings a day.
*She is still wearing newborn diapers, but needs to transition to size 1 soon.
*The longest stretch of sleep she has had is 5 hours. Typically she sleeps 3-4 hours before waking to eat.
*She had her first fever of 101.4 last week. Since she got shots earlier in the week, I am guessing that is what sparked it because she has not had any other symptoms of anything going on.
*She is very smiley and gets very excited when you get close enough so she can see you.
*She coos and makes little noises now when you talk to her. It is almost like a mini-conversation that can go back and forth.
*She loves her bath. Once she is in the water, she gets so relaxed.
*Her newborn clothes are all getting snug and we are moving on to 0-3 month clothes now.
*She only likes her carseat when the car is moving. Otherwise, she tends to let us know that she is unhappy ;)
*Big sister Kelsey is doing very well with her. She likes when I lay Megan down on her blanket on the floor so Kelsey can lay next to her.
*Megan is such a good baby and we love every second we get with her. I am baffled that it has been 2 months already! I feel like it has flown by, but then think of everything we have already done in that time. Happy 2 month birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment