Monday, May 31, 2010
Happy Memorial Day
To complete our Memorial Day weekend, we began with a parade this morning. Kelsey was decked out in red, white and blue, complete with her flag. She was saying all morning "we going to a parade." She was very entertained during the parade and would say "more coming" after each thing would pass us. Next up was the park. We met Grandma and Grandpa and Stacey and the boys for some play time and a picnic. Kelsey liked going down the slide with Connor, Jacob and Grandma. She also liked walking on the equipment with Grandpa and having Jacob look up at her through the tunnel slide. We made our way home for the afternoon and after a great nap, played outside with Kelsey's golf set, tee ball set, wagon and bike. It was such a great day! The weather was absolutely gorgeous. In fact, I can officially report I have my first sunburn of the season. I never think I am getting as much sun as I really am and then BAM, I am fried! I guess it is a sign that summer is here, which is a great thing!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment