Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring is in the Air

The weather has finally made it feel like it is spring this week. It was so nice that Kelsey and I were able to get out and go for a walk. For the first time, I put Kelsey in the stroller without the car seat. I almost got a little teary that she looked so big in the stroller. Here is Kelsey before we started our walk:

Here is Kelsey after the walk was over:

Kelsey and I have attended three of Daddy's baseball games now. She has done awesome at all of them. The first two she fell asleep before the third inning. The last one she sat on my lap and just watched. She made it to the fifth inning before falling asleep at that one. I am glad she enjoys them so far because there are a lot more to come! Here is Kelsey in her Owatonna baseball sweatshirt ready to cheer on Daddy!


On Saturday, Kelsey and I went to Eau Claire to visit my friend Liz and her new baby, Collin William. He is a doll! What a handsome little man.














Kelsey loves to play with the remote right now. Of course she tries to eat it, but does press buttons as well. The other day she changed the language to Spanish. One of these times she is going to press something and I will not know how to switch it back!

Here are a few more pictures of our smiley girl. She certainly has the Michael Jordan tongue look down. What a ham!


We tried getting a close up of her two bottom teeth because she rarely wants to show them. This is the best we could do!

1 comment:

The Maguire's said...

she is gorgeous. i love when the light catches her bright blue eyes just right! enjoy the summer...hopefully it will be here for good soon.