On Sunday, Matt went to the Packers/Vikings game at the dome with his brother Nate. The last time the teams played, I dressed Kelsey in a Packer onesie and purple pants to make both of us happy. However, I told Matt that if he went to the game, I was no longer obligated to dress Kelsey in 1/2 purple. So as you can tell from the pictures, she is decked out in green and gold. She was so happy all day. Kelsey even asked me if she could only wear green and gold from now on for games because she liked it so much. How can I say no to that? Sorry Daddy, but I guess Mommy gets her way :) (Obviously Matt was not allowed to proofread this post before I put it up because I think he will be having some words with me later:) GO PACK!

1 comment:
she can wear green and gold all the time if that means the vikings will beat the packers every time!!! must have been a great game for matt and nate to be at!!! go vikes!
Post a Comment