Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick of Treat

Last week, we carved pumpkins with the Ginskey's to get geared up for Halloween. We were lucky enough to have Daddy do all the work as Kelsey and I looked on. Thanks, Daddy!
When Halloween arrived on Friday, I had mixed feelings because the school day is always crazy, but I was really looking forward to showing off our peanut in her costume. After surviving the chaotic school day, I was ready to get home and dress our ladybug up for trick or treating. We stopped by Great-Grandpa Skala's house, as well as Grandma and Grandpa Skala's. Kelsey was great with her costume! She didn't seem to mind that it was on and even posed for some smiley pictures. By the time we made the rounds with family and friends, we didn't even get to hand out the candy that we bought.Oh darn--I guess Matt and I will just have to eat it :) I am also including some pictures from last weekend when my dad was here for Kelsey's baptism. All the kiddos brought their costumes and Grandpa Smith did too! The kids had a costume parade while Grandpa handed out candy. Happy Halloween!

No comments: