Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Kelsey started preschool this week. She has been so excited for this day for quite awhile. She was more than ready to go when we woke her up this morning. Kelsey is not usually a morning girl and today she jumped right out of bed. When we went to take her picture, the smile on her face was so precious.  I don't think it could have gotten any bigger. She loved that she finally got to wear her princess backpack! With Matt and I both being teachers, we unfortunately were not able to take her to school because we have our own students to greet for their first day. Thankfully, we are very fortunate to have Stacey teaching in the same building as where Kelsey goes to preschool. Stacey was gracious enough to walk Kelsey to her classroom on Tuesday and took a few pictures, too. I must admit, I had made Kelsey go to school a few days earlier and have a "pretend" first day of school so I could take her picture, too :) We just know Kelsey is going to do great at preschool, and we hope all her first days of school are just as exciting!




With Miss Jane

With her friend Ava

No comments: