Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Girly Girls

Yesterday morning it was rainy so Kelsey and I spent time inside playing. I tried to build her a fort that she could crawl through. However, every time I would start to get one side up, she would pull it down and thought that was pretty funny. Needless to say, I never did make the fort, but we had a blast playing with the blanket anyway. As I was attempting to get a few things put away while Kelsey played on the living room floor, I came in from the kitchen to see this.

I guess her love for reading has transferred to the newspaper! Once the rain stopped, we did head outside to play for a bit. She has recently started to enjoy her mini-slide in the backyard. Again, it doesn't take much to get her giggling. I would stick my head through the different holes and she would think it was funny.
Finally, to end our day of fun I painted Kelsey's toenails. This was the first time I have done this. She sat on my lap mesmerized by it. Afterward it was hard to get them to dry because she wanted to touch them. However, here is the end product. Ta-da! It was a definite girly girl moment for her :)

I am also adding a few updated smiley pictures of Kelsey.


1 comment:

AJ said...

She is so super cute! That's so fun that she loved getting her toenails painted. Now you're going to have to do it all the time.