Wednesday afternoon I met my friend Liz and her son Collin in Woodbury for a day of shopping. The kiddos both did pretty well for Liz and I dragging them into as many stores as we did. Liz was looking for clothes for Collin's baptism, and I was looking for outfits for Kelsey's 1 year pictures. We were both successful in our quest! We decided to take a picture at the end of our shopping day. As you can tell, I think Collin is letting us know that shopping all day is definitely for the ladies. Next time, picture first:) Overall, it was a wonderful day of catching up and laughing about old times. I hope we can do it again before school starts. Matt was the best man in a wedding this past weekend. One of his best high school friends, Andrew, was the groom. The wedding was in Plymouth, Minnesota, so we were able to make a mini-vacation out of it and stay at a hotel. Of course Kelsey and Daddy made their way to the pool. Too bad the pool was freezing because Kelsey has grown quite fond of playing in water. She seemed to enjoy kicking her feet in the hot tub more this time because she was shivering in the pool. The ceremony was held at Millenium Gardens. It was a beautiful venue! The odd part was the weather. It was only 65 degrees during the ceremony. 65, cloudy and windy. Who would have thought that for a July wedding? Regardless of the weather, the ceremony was beautiful! The reception site was right by the garden making it very convenient for the guests. Matt's whole family was invited and we all enjoyed a great meal together, followed by a lot of dancing. Plus, we were able to catch up with many of Matt's high school friends that we don't see that often. Furthermore, Mattey gave a very heartfelt speech and even managed to pull out some crazy dance moves to win the groomsmen vs. bridesmaid dance-off. I might also add that he looked pretty darn handsome in his tux :) What a fun weekend! Congratulations, Andrew and Jen!
1 comment:
Great pictures Kristin. What a fun night. I'm bummed I missed the dance off though. ;)
Post a Comment