Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hi Aunt Stacey and Uncle Matt!

Aunt Stacey and Uncle Matt are in Germany right now because Matt had a trade show to attend for work. Stacey was fortunate enough to be able to go along. Last night we were able to talk with them through skype at Dave and Vickie's house. It was pretty neat. Since I know Stacey is checking the internet over there, we thought we would wish them a safe trip back. We miss you and can't wait to hear all the stories when you return!

1 comment:

Five Guys and a Gal said...

How sweet! I was excited to read your blog. It was fun seeing you guys on Skype as well. I am up here at 12:39 am (having a hard time with the whole sleeping thing) and 5:39 pm your time. Oh my gosh, I absolutely love Kelsey's pictures. You guys did a terrific job. Who needs to go to a professional? I can't wait to get some copies! (hint hint! j/k) See you soon. Seeing so many cute girl thing over here....tempting to buy it all for Kelsey!