Kelsey and I spent time with the Ginskey boys, Stacey and Vickie when Matt went to his fantasy football draft after my relatives left. Uncle Natey was in town for the draft as well, so he got some cuddle time in with Kelsey too.
We were also blessed to have my dear friend Tasha come to meet Kelsey as well. She lives in Milwaukee and made her way to Minnesota this past weekend. Tasha and I were best friends in high school and have continued to stay close through the years. Thank you so much for coming to see us. It meant a lot!
Kelsey experienced Daddy's first football game last Friday. Although it was a bit on the chilly side, we bundled up and headed to the game. Unfortunately, it began to rain so we had to go back home after the first quarter. Owatonna ended up winning 42-o, so it was an ok game to miss. Plus, then we got to listen to Matt on the radio at halftime.

Monday night the Packers played the Vikings which is always a big rivalry in our house. Matt and I both got decked out in our favorite team's apparel, while Kelsey wore a little of both. (But we all know she liked the Packer gear better :)
Kelsey is now 5 weeks old and weighs in a whopping 8lbs., 8oz. She is starting to get more expressive as you can tell from the pictures. I just got her one month pictures taken and will be posting those once they arrive.



As for Matt and I, I started back to my master's program last week and now have weekly readings and assignments. Plus, I have to be away from Kelsey every Wednesday for 3 hours. I did pretty well with it last week, but have to admit I shed a few tears when I left her at grandma and grandpa's. We are very lucky to have Matt's parents to help us out though! Thank you!
Matt is staying very busy with school and football, and he begins his master's program next week. Life in the Skala household is good :)








3 comments:
Neat photos! Beautiful little girl.
She's smilin--oh my gosh...she is so cute....thanks for the update. I agree, she does like her Packer Gear better. (hehe). Thanks for the update.
She is very cute you guys. Can't wait to meet her, hopefully sometime soon.
BTW, she is of course going to be a Bears fan.
Post a Comment